Balancing school and extracurriculars (1 Viewer)

SmolBrain

HSC
Hey guys!
As Im approached my hsc years, it will be great is anyone could give me tips on how to balance school life with fortnite and pokemon go
Ty

dav53521

HSC
Hey guys!
As Im approached my hsc years, it will be great is anyone could give me tips on how to balance school life with fortnite and pokemon go
Ty
One major tip to balance everything is learning how to manage your time effectively, as throughout the hsc years (and uni) you will be given a lot of work (which will increase if you have one or more major works to do) that you have to do to a high standard and without proper time management you will likely burn out and create unnecessary stress as assignments will pile up and you do have to properly prepare/do them to do well.

However, I cannot say how to do this as my time management skills while it works for me (most of time) it probably won't work for others but I will say that it's better to find how you will manage time now rather than later as yr 10/prelims don't contribute to your ATAR so it's the best time to learn and apply skills

Last edited:

...xD

HSC
Hey guys!
Ty
Nah u don't, at least for me it didn't work. Your brainspace is limited

hehe43

HSC
Assuming this post is serious, figure out what atar you want, then figure out the rough marks you need to get a little more than that atar, then do the required study to get to that atar each week/day and then spend the rest of your time playing fortnite and pokemon go. If you do your study b4 your fortnite then is calm.

SmolBrain

HSC
Assuming this post is serious, figure out what atar you want, then figure out the rough marks you need to get a little more than that atar, then do the required study to get to that atar each week/day and then spend the rest of your time playing fortnite and pokemon go. If you do your study b4 your fortnite then is calm.

moonsuyoung

HSC
Hey guys!
Ty
I'm a big supporter of scheduling, especially with google calendar, notion and google sheets schedules!

With the google sheet schedule, fill in the tasks that are necessary throughout your week, such as extracurriculars. Then, within the spaces you are free, distribute your study times, which best suits your need! Then, with google calendar, put these events in more specifically, such as on Monday 6-7, to do your maths homework, etc. Finally, with Notion (use templates), you can tick those tasks off so you won't forget what you need to do!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)