Basic T-shirts (1 Viewer)

stargaze

HSC
Heya guys,

Does anyone know a good place/brand to get plain coloured t-shirts? With the conditions of having a decent fit and preferrably v-neck?

I have a lot of bonds ones but they stretch and are kinda see through.

Thanks! been looking out for awhile now!

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
The BEST shirts are American Apparel shirts. I swear by them. And they don't use sweatshops :)

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
dagwoman said:
The BEST shirts are American Apparel shirts. I swear by them. And they don't use sweatshops :)
I stencil print my own tees when I can be bothered but I am turned off by the awful awful plain colour t-shirts I can only seem to find.

Please, tell me WHERE you can find american apparel shirts? They are the best by far.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
I don't know if it's much help but I have a few plain coloured t-shirts from Jeanswest. (not much help because I got them last year)

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
drewgcn said:
I stencil print my own tees when I can be bothered but I am turned off by the awful awful plain colour t-shirts I can only seem to find.

Please, tell me WHERE you can find american apparel shirts? They are the best by far.
I know there's a place in Bondi Junction shopping centre. I'll let you know if I can remember others.

subjectiv

HSC
N/A
P_Dilemma said:
where is Marcs?

-P_D
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Marcs[/FONT]
Shop 228
Pitt Street Mall
Sydney, NSW
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Additional Branches: Chatswood; Drummoyne; Double Bay; Mosman; Paddington.
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Open Hours: 9.30am-6pm Mon-Wed & Fri; 9.30am-9.30pm Thu; 9am-5pm Sat; noon-5pm Sun

[/FONT]:) They had a sale a few weeks ago, so i got 2 guys shirts in pink and white. LOL yeah, i wear them to sleep. They're comfy.

stargaze

HSC
Hmm thanks so far.

What's the prices at Marcs like? I'm guessing its kinda pricey.

townie88

HSC
You can get plain coloured good fitting v-necks for about $12 at cotton on, and you can get 2 v-necks for $20 at essential man. hope that helps

stargaze

HSC
okie with post-christmas shopping, ill answer my own q to a certain extent...

Cotton-on have a nice range of inexpensive coloured v-neck t's... how good the quality is is quite debateable tho, doesnt seem that great.

Industrie & blaq (myer etc) also have your basic v-necks & crew-necks for like under $20.

technoHarmony

nnnnnnnn
HSC
stargaze said:
okie with post-christmas shopping, ill answer my own q to a certain extent...

Cotton-on have a nice range of inexpensive coloured v-neck t's... how good the quality is is quite debateable tho, doesnt seem that great.

Industrie & blaq (myer etc) also have your basic v-necks & crew-necks for like under $20.
cotton on quality is generally shit

better to fork out a bit more and get a tshirt thatll hold its shape and feels better too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)