Battlestar Gallactica (1 Viewer)

v sia

HSC
Im kinda lost atm about the story even though ive watched every episode . Okay , last weeks episode was about the commander's dead son and how he and other pilots died /injured from the explosion.

What im confused about is Starbuck had to recruit new pilots and while that was happening cylons attacked and ( i forgot what happened ) she ended up on the planet and eventually made it back home using a cylons air craft ( todays episode ) . So correct me if im wrong but doesnt that mean that the commander's son died only a few weeks ago from their present time ??? or did thhey only start to recruit new pilots just now ??? im really confused :(

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
im not sure what u r asking mate. thrace ended up on the planet cos she had to take on like 12 cylons raiders, her ship got hit and she landed on the alien planet.

you asked why commander's son had to die few weeks ago? it doent,he could have died 2 years ago, or even 5 years, i dont see how his death has anything related to this incident

i know last episode was confusing cos they keep switching back and forth in the time frame,but it all added up in the end

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
wait, are u saying that they had to recruit new pilot cos adama's son was killed in the accident. in that case no, cos the last week's episode at the start, if u watched it, there was an accident in the hangar when a loose missile dropped and killed several viper pilots, that is why they had to recruit new pilots immediately

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)