BE A SCHOOL CAPTAIN (1 Viewer)

AKONS

HSC
G'day fellow BoSers

I go to a school that actually doesn't allow students to campaign to become school captain through posters, banners and traditional campaigning tools. I just need some advice. How do you think I could get people to vote for me without these tools? I understand speeches at assembly (regarding like school events or clubs) do help make people see you as involved and as a leader but is there any other way to do so?

Why did you vote for the captain you did? How did they convince you?

Thanks in advance.
Cheers!

SplashJuice

HSC
Make sure to go last then roast everyone's speech on the spot, say something like, just because some of you guys are popular and want to add things to your resume doesn't mean you're suitable enough for leadership qualities. The winner at my school this year did exactly that.

AKONS

HSC
Make sure to go last then roast everyone's speech on the spot, say something like, just because some of you guys are popular and want to add things to your resume doesn't mean you're suitable enough for leadership qualities. The winner at my school this year did exactly that.
Wow thanks SplashJuice. That really sounds like it works for my opponents who just want another thing on their resume. I got to say though, most of the opponents are my friends and I don't think I'll have the guts to do that.

SplashJuice

HSC
Wow thanks SplashJuice. That really sounds like it works for my opponents who just want another thing on their resume. I got to say though, most of the opponents are my friends and I don't think I'll have the guts to do that.
No problem and yeah, most of the time you'd be competing against your friends. Take the gamble, you don't have to specifically roast them on stage and go completely specific you could roast them as a whole and go ambiguous as you're not specifically targeting anyone and you could be pointing to any of the candidates, it's up to you though. Good luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)