Best 'Drugs' to take before exams. (1 Viewer)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Curious, would taking Panadol before exams have any negetive effects??

I am fairly prone to headaches so what would be best to take.

Also, is there anything else which would make you feel good before exams (Not a 'High' effect, but a good health feeling)

HSC
I tend to stay away from all medication before exams.

Because i'm prone to hay fever, allergies, colds and flus, i'm on medication quite often.

For me, certain medications [such as cold/flu/allergy/hay fever medications] make me tired or sleepy during the exam

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I tend to stay away from all medication before exams.

Because i'm prone to hay fever, allergies, colds and flus, i'm on medication quite often.

For me, certain medications [such as cold/flu/allergy/hay fever medications] make me tired or sleepy during the exam
I took panadol before my maths half yearly and I fucked it up (everyone did, average mark was about 20 )

I just hate having a headache before exams, I would take panadol, but don't want it to affect me.

Skyzor

HSC
I took panadol before my maths half yearly and I fucked it up (everyone did, average mark was about 20 )

I just hate having a headache before exams, I would take panadol, but don't want it to affect me.

That sucks man, personally i would take up to 3 panadols and i wouldnt really notice and side-effects. Best way to approach it is a good night's sleep and a good breakfast, keeping hydrated also prevents headaches.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
That sucks man, personally i would take up to 3 panadols and i wouldnt really notice and side-effects. Best way to approach it is a good night's sleep and a good breakfast, keeping hydrated also prevents headaches.
I did have a shit sleep that night, i was really pumped so it took me ages to fall asleep.

I can take 5 panadol tabels without seeing drastic effects (obviously my headache goes away, (I usually take 2 ) )

Skyzor

HSC
I did have a shit sleep that night, i was really pumped so it took me ages to fall asleep.

I can take 5 panadol tabels without seeing drastic effects (obviously my headache goes away, (I usually take 2 ) )
Yeah that probably explains it.

But regardless, who doesn't get a headache in the last 45 minutes of a 3 hour exam ? :haha:

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
Panadol makes me sleepy after an hour or so... maybe try not to before maths? lol.

jnney

lemon
HSC
TBH i don't even feel any different after drinking coffee, maybe i'm retarded.
Same here.

I have the worst sleeping habits, and sometimes I don't end up sleeping. It's fine for normal school days where i can occasionally zone out, but I would get some proper sleep during the days leading to exams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)