Best Exam Ever (1 Viewer)

Chelle

i totally agree!!

All the questions were ver general, or on the major things that happened, in that societ/period.

I LOVED THIS EXAM!!

chippie

did anyone in your exam leave heaps early? we had so many people leave early, and i only JUST fnished right on time... I don't know if it was a good thing or not :(

young_gurl

yeah i had like a mental breakown thinking " how am i gunna remember all this..but once again my brain got kick started as soon as i read the questions! I didnt write over excessively i dont think markers like it when ppl ramble on about stuff
i did akhenaten ...got confused when asked about his social posistion..what the??
sparta.. i almost got the words sources and resources wrong??Phew lucky i read threw it again! The source stuffed me up shulda known Artims was the god of fertitlity NoooO!
delain league- pretty plain and simple here
and Ramessess II - and this part was easy

chippie

i had Agrippina II for personality,
Roman Society
Minoan Bronze Age Society
and my Historical period was Augustus and the Julio Cluadian.

apollo

the personalities questions were not particularly friendly...

i think they were harder than the last 2 years.

none the less, a great exam, i think i went well.

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
yeah.. the majority of our class left early.. I think one of the last to leave early left about 20mins early.. There was 3 of us left at the end..

Yeah... Personalities was a bit different.. but they were simply different ways of wording past questions.

Themistocles and Miltiades question was interesting.. in the fact that they integrated 2 personalities to talk about in the one essay for Greek 500-440..

I loved it too.
but my hand hurts.

adah

We only have four people in our class - three of us were there to the end. The fourth person left about an hour and half into it. I dont think she liked it much. But the rest of us did.

krissy7685

seriously though..
about that miltiades and themostocles question.. there is only so much u can write about that,..,. and its not much at all..
i got through half on my booklet and i explained everything i needed to...i HATED IT
my personality pericles.. f*ck me dead.. i knew nothign of the pelopennisan wars arrgh

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
hehehehe best exam ever, fancy the Augustua dn the Julio Claudins being the question in the maquirie revision guide!!!!! Best $30 i ever spent!!!!!!!!well actually my parents spent! I liked the personality question! actually i like the whole test! my teachers picked and emphasised the right stuff! Still high over that maquire stuff up!!! WOHOO!

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
I loved the essay questions. I dont think many people at my
school studyed the delian league into any detail, but i am
sooooooo glad i took the time in the holidays to learn it well.

I ended up doing 7 pages on each, which is very good for me seeing im a slow writer.

I didnt get to finish the last part of Akhenaten, only did a page, which is terible for a 10 marker, but besides that i think i did well.

:/

Chelle

lol
Originally posted by spin spin sugar
i was pretty sweet for my personality (hatshepsut - did anyone else pretty much predict the questions?)

LoL i didnt predict them but about three days ago i came on here and some one told me to bet on an officials/nobles question lol

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Yeah, that actually was quite a decent exam afterall. Didn't even need to sacrifice any animals to Mithras.. Works for me.

The most awkward part question-wise was Hatshepsut, because the wording threw me off at first.. Ended up having to re-do my first answer after I'd realised that I had been writing about the wrong thing. But generally, the questions were nice and general, and so I can say that whilst some are eevil, Ancient History teachers as a whole are not. :p

bjMaxx

i guessed the essay question 'Assess the military and political reforms of Horemheb' in its exact wording.

i rule.

theataris

I did Agrippina II, Minoans, Political Revolution in Rome 133-78BC and Egyptian Society.
I thought that they asked all the past paper questions which i did but didn't focus on...

krissy7685

i was happy with the exam.. like it was ok.. the more i think about it.. im happier about my ancient history exam ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)