Best of luck to all (1 Viewer)

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
typed as you are sitting the exam...you are all in my thoughts!!

Hope you find it an easy exam...I will get the paper in 1/2 an hour or so!!

Snapperhead

SOR mod.

Lanz04

what did u think of paper

hey snapper,

i've read some of your posts and u obviously love religion... what'd u think of the paper?

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Lanz04 said:
hey snapper,

i've read some of your posts and u obviously love religion... what'd u think of the paper?
I actually thought it was quite fair. Didnt like some of the M/C but the Foundation Studies were gimmies if you knew your syllabus. The CR studies were no surprise either, especially the ethics and rites questions. Dont know why people are whinging actually. If you knew your syllabus and actually tried throughout the course, the exam format shouldnt have been a surprise in my opinion. Know Im going to get flamed for that but it is a HSC subject (even it is compulsory for some but then so is English....) and it does count towards your UAI/HSC so why not put it all on the line like you do for all of your other subjects instead of just wasting two years of your life? Never understood that logic....

my 2 cents worth anyway

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
acmilan said:
Whats your opinion on the answers to MC snapperhead?
very mixed....the Board has done the the typical trick of getting students to pick the most correct answer (ie they are all wrong) for some of them eg the one on support for war. The question was rather broad as it implies that *all churches* supported one of them but this simply wasnt the case eg the SDA'a were conscientious objectors in WW1, WW2 and Vietnam (My grandfather was one in WW2 so he served in the medical core which is the other side of SDA beliefs...). Best guess by elimination would be WW2 but it also could be Vietnam due to the whole communist thing (though technically Vietnam wasnt a war blah blah blah)
But 7/10 of them were pretty straight forward

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)