Best tutoring centre for Physics? (1 Viewer)

ItsNotHSC

HSC
Having trouble deciding where I want to go for Physics tutoring. I've heard about ACE and Hero, are they any good?

idkkdi

HSC
Having trouble deciding where I want to go for Physics tutoring. I've heard about ACE and Hero, are they any good?
I heard ace was pretty good.
There’s also zhangs and cognito.

beanna98

peachycloud
HSC
Uni Grad
Not too sure about ACE and Hero but I heard a place near the neighbourhood, SKY HSC College?
Heard from my friend who went there that they do trial lessons.

Hope this helps!

2xq

HSC
Uni Grad
Saying a certain tutoring place is the "best" is awfully subjective with a number of different factors. Some people might find one place better than the other while another person will say the complete opposite. Ultimately, it is up to you to find a place that you feel comfortable learning in.

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Michael @ Hero is a former student of mine and an amazing individual! I would feel comfortable recommending him.
Also, the following ACE Physics tutors are my former students and tbh, I’d be happy recommending them in terms of their knowledge of physics, teaching ability I can’t really say as I have never seen them teach:
Rohan, Karl, Louise, Aryan

ORRRRRRRRRR, if you want the teacher that taught all of them, DM me 😁

Unfortunately, I am all full at the moment and have a massive waiting list, but maybe we could work together at the end of the year when you progress into Year 12?

Greninja340

HSC
Currently go hero for chem and phys and would 100% recommend going there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)