best way to organise? (1 Viewer)

symio

HSC
hello! school is starting soon..o_O
ive bought most of my books but i don’t know exactly how to organise my things because I may have gotten too many and it’s weirdly overwhelming now.

how are/did you organise your school supplies? did you have a little book for every subject to do the homework in or did you use a piece of paper to write it? are loose leaf folders good? thanks...

ultra908

HSC
Year 11 is probably the time to try out alot of these methods and see which one works for you. Everyone is different, and has different methods of organisation. One of my friends uses loose leafs rlly well, but i prefer spiral bound notebooks. I can't deal with normal exercise books for some reason. Bcos yr11 doesn't rlly count, its rlly a great time to try different strategies and pick the ones u like so u can form good habits in yr12. Good luck!

Velocifire

HSC
Easy editing and Organising, you can mix and match your stuff with loose leaf. This is great if you need to fill in holes with your work.

It is best to have your work/notes in a flowing order. Let's say you do Chemistry and you want to catch up your module 2 work when you have already done some work on module 3. With an exercise book, it would look sloppy... module two work is done where you are supposed to do work based on module 3. But with loose leaf, you can rearrange it regardless of when you do it. Leaving pages is not ideal since it could leave a giant gap and waste a lot of pages.

Also, you can have everything in one place, since there's no limit to how many pages you can have in a binder theoretically speaking, at least it beats the caps of 96-240 pages the traditional exercise books given.

How about, buy binder books and a binder, if you like writing in them then stick with that... otherwise, the conversion is easy.

I felt that buying binder books is way better than buying loose-leaf paper since it just is simply too expensive.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)