bio help (1 Viewer)

Munti

92.25 ATAR! hmu for tutoring :) im cheap
HSC
is it possible to learn all of mod 7 and 8 for bio in 2 weeks lol - like properly learn it?? or am I officially screwed??

HSC
Uni Grad
Oof good luck. Not sure about learning all of it in 2 weeks tho

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Probably hard given science subjects you need to know content as well as applying it. Your best option is to find some type of notes online or from a friend (not really any time to make them now from scratch) and then spend a few days memorising and reading them. Then after do as many past papers as you can and just hope for the best

Munti

HSC
Probably hard given science subjects you need to know content as well as applying it. Your best option is to find some type of notes online or from a friend (not really any time to make them now from scratch) and then spend a few days memorising and reading them. Then after do as many past papers as you can and just hope for the best
thanks ! I've organised it so I complete learning the syllabus in 8 days, leaving 21 days before bio exam to do past papers - i go to a 250 ranked school, got 80 in my trial and am ranked 13th - how badly am I screwed do u thinK??

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
thanks ! I've organised it so I complete learning the syllabus in 8 days, leaving 21 days before bio exam to do past papers - i go to a 250 ranked school, got 80 in my trial and am ranked 13th - how badly am I screwed do u thinK??
It really depends on what your aim is. If you looking to get a band 6 it will probably be difficult but getting a band 5 is not impossible. One thing I always say to my students during this time 1 month before hsc is keep working till you can't work anymore physically, because after this month you have 3 months of break so just study 24/7 for now and relax later

Munti

HSC
It really depends on what your aim is. If you looking to get a band 6 it will probably be difficult but getting a band 5 is not impossible. One thing I always say to my students during this time 1 month before hsc is keep working till you can't work anymore physically, because after this month you have 3 months of break so just study 24/7 for now and relax later
yeah I really only want a low band 5, since I'm 2nd for eco, 1st legal, 6th english and 8th in math. Bio is just my worst and i find it really difficult, hence why I procrastinate studying for it. Do you think it's achievable for my situation? also to really fit in about 8 hours of solid study I usually end up sleeping at like 3am, should I do this or start a proper bedtime routine ? since you mentioned working till you cant no more physically (which i agree with btw)

thanks for the advice !!

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah I really only want a low band 5, since I'm 2nd for eco, 1st legal, 6th english and 8th in math. Bio is just my worst and i find it really difficult, hence why I procrastinate studying for it. Do you think it's achievable for my situation? also to really fit in about 8 hours of solid study I usually end up sleeping at like 3am, should I do this or start a proper bedtime routine ? since you mentioned working till you cant no more physically (which i agree with btw)

thanks for the advice !!
Well you will realise if it is possible after a few days, if you are start picking up on stuff fast then yeah its possible. Like what I meant by that is sleep the correct amount of time (6-8 hours) because the more rested you are the more productive you will be, but in the hours you are awake limit any like time wasting because this time of year is like the most important so every minute counts. So what I'm saying is just study as much as you can within the confines of keeping sleep normal. For instance you can take small break to do something but I would stay away from things like Netflix or movies where you are probably gonna end up bulging after a while. But a good way to make sure you stay on task is to make small goals for each day, like spend 5-10 minutes at the start of the day writing a plan of what you want to finish in the day and do your best to finish all the stuff in the plan

mrsourpeanut

HSC
its possible if you buy a past hsc question textbook like the 2019 excel one and do the questions after reading through some content.
source: go to top tier selective school and crammed into 2nd internally in 2 weeks of grinding hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)