Black Out (1 Viewer)

ShaunSmith

HSC
my that must of sucked, the superviser people wanted to stop our exam for the melbourne cup but in the end didnt so meh!

HSC
oh yea there was this big boom of thunder which scared us, then the constant pounding of rain...but that was it...not much effect :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
How lights flicked and the wind sounded like the roof was going to go off.

But otherwise we were alright.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
wel...tat storm didn't strike me...but... tat stoopid fly was kept on circulating above me...making stoopid noise....so annoying!!!

SpaceMonkey

Frak!
HSC
There was a huge single clap of thunder that made everyone do that looking thing, with the looking around the hall thing, but that's about it.

C

CaR

we had an indian supervisor blowing crap out of her nose for a whole blardi 3hrs...

I'd rather go for the black-out

xeriphic

no black out here, but a lizard crawled up my leg, first I didn't notice then I was like wtf shaking it out, it must of came in because of the storm

Gemstone

Nah we didn't have a blackout because of the storm but we had some alarm thing go off twice during the exam which was really annoying cos it was so loud. I have a scribe so it really sucked for me because I couldn't dictate because of the noise. Anyway they just let us have an extra 5 minutes to make up the lost time.

Gemstone

Blay said:
you had a scribe?? messy writing? There was loud noises down at the st george area but i was too psyched to give a flying f*** about it... =___+
Nah I don't have really messy writting I just write really really slowly and there is no way I could write for 3 hours and get everything down.

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
lol no ghost i didn't... i wish i did tho!! it looks awesome doesn't it?? well as my signature says: On the quest to search for mroe supercool gifs... you should see the other gifs i got on my hard drive... they totally beat the crap outta this one i got on now but they're too large to upload =\... anyways back to the topic... lala... :p

lil_emm

HSC
CaR said:
we had an indian supervisor blowing crap out of her nose for a whole blardi 3hrs...

I'd rather go for the black-out

yeah i had som e old fart having a choughing fit althrough mine. it was lucky my school didn't have a blackout. it happens at least once a week in some part of the building.

mattyg87

HSC
lol nah i didnt get thunderstorms but it was bad...the supervisors all went to watch the melbourne cup in another room and a few minutes after that the shops next door to the school got held up..there was 2 police helicopters right outside my window, less that 100m away..we find out later that the whole shopping centre got evacuated and it was surrounded by cops - apparently it was the tab that was held up after the melbourne cup

masteraal

well yeha we got blacked out for about 20 mins...for the first few mins it was really hard to see anything..then the assist principle came and opened a few blinds and stuff...the timer went off 2 times which wasnt good coz i didnt know how long we have left....which was a bit gay...so 20 mins without lights...got used to it...then ht elights came back on and blinded the crap of me...soo bright!!!... well after all that i lost all concentration for the rest of the exam...which was kinda fucked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)