Blackboard is confusing... (1 Viewer)

kimjuliana

HSC
Hey guys, I just logged into Blackboard and found out that I needed a white lab coat for BIOL1001 practicals and and a Lab Manual for week 1 practicals. Where can I buy a lab coat at uni? Also is the lab manual necessary?

Also when I tried to open the lecture notes for CHEM1101 on Blackboard, I keep getting this message; "Your browser is blocking this content. Open this week's resources in a new window by clicking on the link below" When ever I click the link it says "Page cannot be displayed". Does anyone know how to fix this? Or am I just accessing the lecture notes too early?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
You can get the lab coat at either the newsagency or that university merchandise store under JFR iirc.

Lab Manual is essential.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Has all the units been updated on blackboard yet? I'm missing two of my enrolled subjects.
Sometimes it takes the unit-coordinator like a week into the semester to actually set it up. Sounds like whoever the people are running those units are too busy.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Has all the units been updated on blackboard yet? I'm missing two of my enrolled subjects.
Don't worry, I've got none.
-Impatiently waits-

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)