Blarrrdy Hell (1 Viewer)

screw_uni

Through the whole exam i was too busy thinking the exam was so hard that i wasn't really trying.. i sorta gave up! Im sorta 5th best in my class of about 13 and all the guys that a shitter than me found the exam really easy! I was shocked.

Now I wish i tried a bit harder instead of looking around the room taking shit out on myself for not studying.. i thought the exam was hard as but i dunno.. maybe i did alright? I can't even remember what was in the exam!

I didn't even know the answer to the question 'Define the Structured Approach'

what is the answer to that by the way?

lil_emm

HSC
the structured approach is just one of the methods which the software is developed.
it involves the defining of the problem, planning the solution, building the solution, checking the solution and modifying the solutions. my teacher put it in the acronym Dumb People Buy Cheap Marsbars. so you can remember the order. is used for large scale projects etc.

lol. i found it alright, it was a surprise i thought i did so well. i just think my teacher set harder exams. im comming 5/6 in my class and i rekon i did pretty well.

abba86amy

adagio ~ the slow one...
HSC
umm, i didnt find the exam *that bad, cos lookin back at the past papers, it was relatively easier, or in my terms, not as much algorithm work =D

anyway, i think i went alrite...yeh the questions were more knowledged based this time round, and good thing it was...prob cos the past years found the sdd paper too hard =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)