Blue Heelers (1 Viewer)

Glenn198718

dont know if anyone watches the show but just wondering what you think of the show and on the previews what do you think this weeks show is going to be like. Just let me know ok guys and girls just wanting to know what use all think

Take it easy everyone

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
i watch it... i dont like it as much as i did cuz PJ left, and jo did too, and ben and i like loved all of em... they all roked. whos ur fav character..??
i feel so sorry for tom - i really liked his character before grace was murdered. i'm watching the day eps at 2pm and Grace and Tom have jst got together.
they are heaps betta than the current ones.
nd Amy she bugs the hell outta me. there is jst soemthing about her that is as annoying as hell.
i wanna know when Jonesy is gonna get promoted...

Glenn198718

well i liked the show on wednesday night it was a good one. My favourite character is jonesys mate i forget his name and AMY is a little bitch that thinks everything has to go her way and if it doesnt she gets the shits all the time about it. Peroni is a funny one aswell he always gets in shit for the little things and i think that him and the blonde haired chic should go out thats my opinion

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
Kelly O'Rourke, i dont think that they will write her out of the script, because she is a relative or close friend of the family to Tom...

Glenn198718

lol i did mean a couple and yeah there always around each other and after the stalker joss goes that he has a comfy lounge that must mean something right or am i reading into it a bit too much ay

Glenn198718

oh how bad did joss look in the morning sleeping at kelly's door all night. Thought that was a bit stupid and didnt need to be done. Last night episode was pretty boring i though didnt have much action in it or anything ay.

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
GOD DAMN I HATE AMY SHE IS A SHIT HEAD! she pisses me off when she was going off at matt graeme it just made me mad. she pissess me off ... it was a really predictable episode. when kelly wouldnt let joss sleep on her floor, it was predictable that he would sleep outside her door... poor jonesy having to put up with all that crap.
i'm not watching the night eps ne more they are crap and Amy pisses me off and i reckon that the day eps are the best! - at least they got jo and PJ in em.

janie99

HSC
i hate amy to she treats the uniforms like crap and thinks she top of the world..... i watch day eps too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)