wendus

krawr.
HSC
you mean module a !!!
i think 3 is a good number. manageable in 40 minutes

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
From memory I had 3 ideas/points/discussion points for BNW and 3 for BR. Good luck. :)

danz90

HSC
i structure my essay different to u guys.
i look at two different themes.. which i use a base to compare or even contrast the two texts. i usually have 'consumerism' and 'manipulating natural processes' as the two themes.

then i have a paragraph for BR, exploring that particular theme, with up to 2 in-detail quote analyses. then i compare that to BNW... and do the same thing in that paragraph.

i don't really look at separate 'values'... unless u guys mean themes. 3 themes would mean 6 paragraphs...
i'd prefer to do 2 themes in detail... exploring each text in detail and make sure i get every bluddy criteria in each paragraph to drive home the response.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
danz90 said:
i structure my essay different to u guys.
i look at two different themes.. which i use a base to compare or even contrast the two texts. i usually have 'consumerism' and 'manipulating natural processes' as the two themes.

then i have a paragraph for BR, exploring that particular theme, with up to 2 in-detail quote analyses. then i compare that to BNW... and do the same thing in that paragraph.

i don't really look at separate 'values'... unless u guys mean themes. 3 themes would mean 6 paragraphs...
i'd prefer to do 2 themes in detail... exploring each text in detail and make sure i get every bluddy criteria in each paragraph to drive home the response.
I do mine similarly, but I have three themes, one of which is significantly smaller, relationships.

danz90

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
I do mine similarly, but I have three themes, one of which is significantly smaller, relationships.
lol ur an amazingly fast writer anyway.. you would have the luxury of including a third. ;)

hjp.

HSC
they've never asked for a speech, article, conversation, etc for blade runner / brave new world.
i just checked...

i'm taking that as a bad sign.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)