Board-issued cardboard? (1 Viewer)

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
So, the supervisors at my school have a box full of little cardboard squares, used for the purpose of supporting the legs of wobbly tables. The fact that they are perfect little squares, and they come in a box, made me think they might be from the good people at the Board of Studies. Did my imagination run too far, or have other people seen these?

SmileyCam

HSC
YES!!! they have them at our exams too, they just randomly brought out these cardboard squares when someone complained

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yep, I saw them too. The supervisors were walking around, with cardboard squares in their hands before the head supervisor asked if there were any wobbly tables, so I was wondering what they were for. Then it happened, but yeah, these rectangular squares look almost perfectly cut to me.

H.S.What?

HSC
the examiners at our school are cheap. they just rip chunks of cardboard out of a big piece of cardboard. motherfuckers, when are we gonna get some Official BOS Cardboard Squares?

holy priest

HSC
Thats the same at my school. Mine are cheape though, they get it from the cardboard boxes that the exams come in =.=; I want my cardboard squares T.T

rama_v

HSC
Damn, we gotta get some of those carboard things
90% of the desks in our hall are stuffed, and I got a rickety one :(
It was mroe distracting for the other ppl than for me though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)