book for classnotes (1 Viewer)

weekend

HSC
hey guys!!
since it's back to face to face lessons tmr, i was wondering whether i should just use one notebook that's split into 5 different subjects for classnotes (bc i take 'proper' notes on my laptop anyways) or carry a notebook for each subject??

may22

HSC
Note book for each! Keeps it nice and neat for future you
I did that for prelim but I'm changing it up slightly for year 12

Officeworks --> Lecture pad
I write all my notes in for the day at school and transfer them to respective binders for each subject.
Let me know what you think :)

Also, I keep math as a normal grid book anyway so that's separate to the rest of my subjects

specificagent1

HSC

I write all my notes in for the day at school and transfer them to respective binders for each subject.

Also, I keep math as a normal grid book anyway so that's separate to the rest of my subjects
sounds fine to me. As long as you keep them nice and neat so you can easily find

vishnay

God
HSC

i tried this in the beginning of yr 12 and failed miserably

what i suggest instead is get one binder and have a bunch of separaters (for all ur subjects except maths) and get a new binder for each term

it may or may not work i only put notes for one subject in the binder and for my other subjects i chucked in revision material and other random stuff like pracs etc. but it definitely helped in terms of organisation

may22

HSC
i tried this in the beginning of yr 12 and failed miserably

what i suggest instead is get one binder and have a bunch of separaters (for all ur subjects except maths) and get a new binder for each term

it may or may not work i only put notes for one subject in the binder and for my other subjects i chucked in revision material and other random stuff like pracs etc. but it definitely helped in terms of organisation
I would rather separate my work by subject than by term to be honest; I'd have separators to separate each module/term content within the binder itself
I'm a fairly organised person in terms of bookwork, so it shouldn't be a problem hopefully.

vishnay

God
HSC
I would rather separate my work by subject than by term to be honest; I'd have separators to separate each module/term content within the binder itself
I'm a fairly organised person in terms of bookwork, so it shouldn't be a problem hopefully.
fair enough

i used one binder bc i didnt want to have to open 5 different binders to chuck notes in for a certain subject or when i needed to study + it was very convenient as i could carry it to school or have it on a table and access all my subjects when i needed to study

just a suggestion tho

may22

HSC
I'm leaving my binders at home unless I need them for the day, e.g. teacher needs to mark work

I'd rather do HW and work on assignments during frees at school, and study at home. I don't study well around others so I'd prefer to wait and do it alone at home

That's just me I guess lol

kkk579

hello
HSC
hey guys!!
since it's back to face to face lessons tmr, i was wondering whether i should just use one notebook that's split into 5 different subjects for classnotes (bc i take 'proper' notes on my laptop anyways) or carry a notebook for each subject??
most ppl i see use an exercise book for each subject

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)