Books on Human Influence (1 Viewer)

Giant Lobster

HSC
Im referring to books that teach you how to be more charismatic, more influential as a leader, how to manage and lead people, etc

Any recommendations?

KwIcKsAnDz

HSC
ive read some stuff about neuro lingusitic programing and such, makes you wonder about the human psyche

body language books are gold too

KwIcKsAnDz

HSC
i take it that you will use any of the knowledge you gain to help pick up

so www.fastseduction.com has plenty of adds and reviews books on this and similar topics particulary related to seduction

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Ohh my sister was telling me about some book on people skills written by some guy who was like illiterate (not literary but not highly educated) and through his ppl skills he became one of the longest serving US senators. I mean this is a guy that when he got elected into the senate he didnt know how to read the bills. I don't know the title though so i suppose my post is pretty useless but i will find out.

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
You'll find many such books in the Self Help section. If you still cannot find what you are after I suggest you write to the makers of '(insert problem) for Dummies' and suggest they make a book called 'Self Help for Dummies'. Please note the irony.

MasterP

Come to Daddy
HSC
Yeah, what you're talking about would fall under self-help. For influencing people, I don't know... There is the grandaddy of them all, an oldie-but-goodie called How to Win friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. Link.

So there's one.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
the meaning of life. i don't remember who its by, but its green and is one of those books that have pictures of animals doing all crazy things.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
WOW fast seduction site, i remember i saw a docuementary on like body language and such and the mentioned the website [ this is like a few yrs ago] and then i went to visit the site but it wasnt ep yet, it was still under construction

good to see shit that helps people form relationships

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Join the Church of Scientology.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)