Burn Baby Burn (1 Viewer)

*~bunni~*

HSC
now no doubt all of you saw last years great efforts with the burning of the journeys booklet....
my friends and i decided a few weeks ago the best way to celebrate our freedom from school and the hsc was to BURN ALL NOTES!!!!!!!!!!!! it truely is lots of fun, and extremely satisfying!!!!!! and here are our fun times....

Gay Captain

HSC
You know, you were probably meant to take King Lear back to school, right?

Right?

Fine, not my $8!

Pro Gamer

HSC
Why burn revision guides you could easily resell, screw the rest, however ^_^

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Gay Captain said:
You know, you were probably meant to take King Lear back to school, right?
Uh, why?

Although it was a waste of money when you could have resold them.

J

jhakka

I'm for all except burining King Lear. I never read it, but destroying books is wrong.

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
hahaha am I the only one who appreciates what Bunni did? Go Bunni! That is awesome, may you never look apon those things again...

SlipStream

HSC
F-yeh! We've yet to hold our end of year Ceremonial Burning, but golley gee all my notes are all nicely bundled in each subject ready to walk the stairway to hell! I won't be burning any textbooks though, not when I can sell em and make some moolah from said sale. ;)

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
*~bunni~* said:
now no doubt all of you saw last years great efforts with the burning of the journeys booklet....
my friends and i decided a few weeks ago the best way to celebrate our freedom from school and the hsc was to BURN ALL NOTES!!!!!!!!!!!! it truely is lots of fun, and extremely satisfying!!!!!! and here are our fun times....
You will be either in the workfroce or back at uni working even harder in the next few months.

Kyroth***

HSC
We had a ritual buring of Alter Ego. We all stood around the fire and read it one last time
(because we figured the ghost of Gwen Harwood would come after us if we didn't) and then cast it into the flames. :D
We also had a fwd making the rounds, a photo of said poet, with the instrutions to print it out asnd desecrate it as best we could.
We didn't burn actual books though, cos the school wouldn't sign us out if we didn't return them all!!!

HSC
N/A
burnin stuff, i alwasy thought that was jus a overused cliche, neva knew peopel took it seriously. I kept mine n plannin to sell it laters. got an eco book sellin it for 10 bucks, english study guide 10 bucks, sor study guide 15 bucks... should make some money. burnin books, u crakc me up!

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
would you burn exercise books though?

Gee i've had a pile growing since year 10 in my cupboard, literally had to be transported by boxes... then burned.

Last edited:

timmay05

HSC
Yeh I had a 2m by 1.5m by 0.5m box or so filled with papers notes etc. no space to burn it at my place though, so I had to throw em out, I kept about 10 pieces of paper, my subject notes, synthesised to 1 page per unit of work.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
jhakka said:
I'm for all except burining King Lear. I never read it, but destroying books is wrong.

Ditto. Such a waste...

Libbster

HSC
that is one huge bonfire. but poor study guides, did they really deserve to die? lol

That is one of the coolest "HSC burning" pics i have ever seen though :)

*~bunni~*

HSC
yeah well my boot was completely filled, no one could understand how many trips i had to keep doing to get thru it all. the fire would b starting to die and we'd b like WAIT! theres more.... and out would come another subject....

and to the "u'll b bak @ uni or in the workplace" comment.... umm that has to do with wat??? and yeah i will be in the workplace, overseas! so whoo!!!!! 6 days....

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
Rafy said:
Ditto. Such a waste...
i agree....burning and destroying stuff is wrong. books, atleast sell them, something good comes out of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)