business and social media (1 Viewer)

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
hey guys, i'm doing an assignment on the way social media is affecting/will affect the way entrepreneurs run their businesses...
since i'm really stuck, and trying to get ideas, what do you guys think i should focus on with the research/findings in my assignment?

i'm not asking you to do my assignment, i know what to do.. but since its only limited to 1500 words, i'm having trouble figuring out what sub-topics i should focus on in the assignment that would make my findings/research non-cliché and powerful/meaningful/a good read.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
i'd say the key thing is marketing and how influential social media is at driving the decisions of stakeholders whether it be customers or other businesses (e.g. suppliers) and whether they want to do business with you in the first place.

robertpiazza

HSC
N/A
Yes, I've heard that social media can now be a very useful channel for new business but I'm not sure I yet grasp exactly how I should go about this.
I wouldn't want to be popping out little bits of non-scintillating information too often. What's the best way to approach the whole thing?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Focus on the outcomes of what can be achieved with social media. Connecting with consumers, providing information, offering promotional deals, integrating on and offline activity etc. Pick a few key aspects and talk about them.

Taufs001

HSC
I enjoy reading articles that are so quite well-written.This really is great content. You have loaded this with helpful, informative content that any reader can realize.

mark007

HSC
N/A
social media will not effect the businessmen if They will invest in social works. Businessmen always do business for their own benefit and it must be as its necessary to survive in the world but has anyone even thought about poor people, social work? no none of has even thought about doing that. I think businessmen should help poor and participate energetically in social work. By making this kind of investment they would be able to to make place in poor hurts as well as they would be in the top news so think you and your business will be on every news channel in every news papers. This will enhance your business for sure. Try this.

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
social media will not effect the businessmen if They will invest in social works. Businessmen always do business for their own benefit and it must be as its necessary to survive in the world but has anyone even thought about poor people, social work? no none of has even thought about doing that. I think businessmen should help poor and participate energetically in social work. By making this kind of investment they would be able to to make place in poor hurts as well as they would be in the top news so think you and your business will be on every news channel in every news papers. This will enhance your business for sure. Try this.
Your confusing social media and social responsibility. And the idea your presenting is not new at all.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
That was my guess, but I've seen plenty of worse posts before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)