Business is a shit (1 Viewer)

Rob

how bad was the business paper. it was so vague. plus it had no ratios. the board of studies went too far and the paper was too removed from the syllabus and barely covered marketing, management and change

business sucks!

p00_p00

I thought it was good. I was prepared but my question 29 wasnt really coherent. They asked 4 2 much stuff - Casestudies, Political factors, cultural and social and staffing systems

I answered em all but in a very poor and disorganised way (well hope the info i gave was good! :) )

bex

HSC
I was 3/4 of the way through it when i realised i wrote objectives for qantas as opposed to reasons!! so i had to go back and change it all and then the last quater of my ext respnse was in GIGANTOR sized writing cause i was writing so fast! but i got it all done in the end :D

Cyberchick

that was the worst exam i've ever seen

i hated it!!!

it was so stupid as opposed to some of the other exam papers i have seen and done

i was surprised with every question and its as if they seemed to have forgetten to add the stuff my teacher drilled into my head telling me they were gonna ask about for sure....

he tells me not to bother with effiency ratios coz it's rare that it'll be asked and i should focus on marketing more...

and what do i see but a 6 mark effiecieny ratio question hmmm

Not happy Jan!!!!!

the exam sucked.... i dont care what any of u's think OK
hehehe

fleetingdreams

I didn't like it....
too much on globalisation!...
nothing on da ratios!!...& marketing!!...geezz...

Rob

it sucked alright

i know what your saying, it showed know similarity to specimen or last years HSC and instead asedk for pure bullshit that we'll never have to know in the future. if the board of studies people could actually get a proper job themselves theywould know that this broad vague iformation is useless

p00_p00

comon guyz, it wasnt that bad was it????

Well in the first 5 minutes of reading time, i was sayyin "ahhh shit i forgot everything in the space of 5 minutes)

But when i eventually got 2 the questions, all the stress and shit was gone and i rememberd the shit

ALso wat were the specific influences on the target market in Question 1 of short answers?

Cyberchick

well i can't speak for anyone else

i believe that the guy had to work what sort of prices he would be charging then pick an ideal target market...

if ur prices r going to be a bit up then go with the business men who r more likely to eat there as opposed to a family with kids who might or could be on a budget...

plus it all comes down to what sort of food too

so thats a few things to identify b4 u choose a target market

funkydish

i said economic class of family.

and the socio-economic status of business ppl (eg. rich snobs).

p00_p00

Originally posted by funkydish
i said economic class of family.

and the socio-economic status of business ppl (eg. rich snobs).

well basically thats wat i sed

I sed demographics of the target market

and

The geography of the market

I pulled em out of me ass cause i forgot wat they were talkin about

Caitlen

THAT WAS THE WORST TEST I HAVE EVER DONE IN MY LIFE MOST OF THE SHIT WE DONE IN THE TEST HONESTLY WAS TAUGHT TO US I DONT KNOW WHY I EVER CHOSE BUSINESS STUDIES COS ITS A LOAD OF SHIT.
oh well at least i can burn my papers now
ciao!!:spam: :mad:

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
the paper was an absolute shocker, in the reading time everyone was giving each other blank looks, i agree, it had no similarity to last years paper or the specimen paper and the syllabus seemed to almost go out the window. absolute b/s but im glad its over.

krystles

I thought the paper was suprisingly easy. fair enough there were too many ethic questions, but at least the global question gave u plenty to talk about. I feel better now that its over, especially knowing i've most probably done better then the people who walked out after the first hour.. :)

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
Originally posted by krystles
I thought the paper was suprisingly easy. fair enough there were too many ethic questions, but at least the global question gave u plenty to talk about. I feel better now that its over, especially knowing i've most probably done better then the people who walked out after the first hour.. :)
I thought the exam was easy aswell - alot easier than i anticipated. But alot of kids from my school thought it was crap... which is wired coz i'm one of the dumbarses in business studies

EXA BOY

amen the test was shit ppl..... especially the business report..... no need for them 2 identify target markets, advertise much (except the fact they r reaeaching environmentally friewndsly products) no need for placement.... not 2 many ER problems so generally not much 2 talk about, the global question i did the second one and raved about the 8 reasons of globalisation but then didnt know the next bit..... all in all not 2 pleased with the clowns who set the damn paper.... good thing itll only count for 1U for me!!!!

Country_Chick

What did u all think of Question 27??

I thought question 27 was really a pathetic one, besides the whole exam being pathetic thats where i think ie lost all my marks another girl in my class thought the same thing, any thoughts on it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)