business studies predictions / thoughts? (1 Viewer)

dgqb

HSC
I am so happy that the exam was done with. Ngl, exam was pretty easy. Lol, I got the Gantt charts wrong though. I'm gonna hopefully be wrecking you guys as a year 10 accelerant doing business studies LMFAO.
no one likes u in sydney boys just letting u know

thiruullal

HSC
It will be way higher, around 87-88 minimum. It wasn't an extremely hard exam and a lot of the state found it tolerable.
its never been that high, the exam was the same difficulty as previous ones, not much difference

sniggledot1

HSC
its never been that high, the exam was the same difficulty as previous ones, not much difference
agree, i reckon around 85 for b6 - some questions in multiple choice threw of high achievers in our cohort ( gannt chart and CPA)

MONONYMOUS

HSC
agree, i reckon around 85 for b6 - some questions in multiple choice threw of high achievers in our cohort ( gannt chart and CPA)
Everything in the test was quite easy but yeah multiple-choice had some trick questions that made people lose marks

MONONYMOUS

HSC
whatever, just keep being in denial, that will get you a long way trust me.
Bruh, I did the last 6 HSC Exams and they all pretty much match this one. Business does scale pretty bad but the difficulty was the same as the previous years.

numnum1

HSC
how did the alignment go then, the difficulty of the exam has very little to do with the scaling. It's the cohort which does it, the reason 4U maths scales the best is because all the most capable people who do it also excel in other subjects. not going to go into detail here. If business was that easy why were selective schools having it. Having done the 4u exam i believe the cut off will be around 75, but it also depends on ur school ranks and how your school did. Anyway, just do whatever you want, not like ur gonna beat me in that exam. I think i got 96 raw at least

KingTings

HSC
how did the alignment go then, the difficulty of the exam has very little to do with the scaling. It's the cohort which does it, the reason 4U maths scales the best is because all the most capable people who do it also excel in other subjects. not going to go into detail here. If business was that easy why were selective schools having it. Having done the 4u exam i believe the cut off will be around 75, but it also depends on ur school ranks and how your school did. Anyway, just do whatever you want, not like ur gonna beat me in that exam. I think i got 96 raw at least
You must be fun at parties

idkkdi

HSC
M8, you are getting alignment and scaling mixed up. In the test you get a raw mark. The raw mark gets aligned to a mark which is the HSC mark that NESA shows you. Scaling is the moderation done to the raw mark that acts as the recorded score to calculate ATAR. Alignment only goes upwards. Scaling only goes downwards, except a few exceptions. Business has somewhat bad scaling, but alignment is good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)