BUSL250 - Summer School Exam (1 Viewer)

mserica

HSC
Okay, I am sure that there are a few people who have done BUSL250 before, and I am stressing as the exam is in a few days! I am going over the past papers and as their are no answers to check, I am unsure if I am on the right track!!

Does anyone have the answers to the past papers of Business Law, or even some time to spare to let me check if im on the right track???

Any help would be great...

:)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Search and you shall find some tute solutions :)

havy

HSC
i think summer school is alot different to normal busl250, i heard busl summer course is alot easier (although busl250 is quite easy already). dont worry about it, just fill the answering booklet with stuff...identify the parties and problems, mention a few legislations and cases...then u'll pass for sure. its just that summer course barely give out any D or HDs, but its really easy to pass.

mserica

HSC
Thanks,

I am not sure what the normal one is like but we only have a final exam which obviously equates to 100%. There is a 5% fail rate and basically thats all we are told.

Just trying to figure out if i am on the right track - so back to the study for me!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
structure your answer as follows:

PARTIES
simply state the parties e.g Jones v. Smith

ISSUES
the issue to be considered in this case. i.e a few sentences about the existence of an exemption clause protecting one party, or something like that.

LAW
what does the law state about this particular issue (use legislation to make it look good)

LAW AND FACT
apply the law to this situation (and use cases to back up your answer here)
for each case that may arise (there may be many so handle each one like this). Make sure you confirm this with your lecturer, as you guys might have to do it differently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)