• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

CAFS Mandatory Subjects, Need help? (1 Viewer)

gilboium

At the moment i am doing the topics of Groups in Context, Parenting & Caring as well as Research Methodology which are mandatory topics in the CAFS Syllabus

I am searching for people that are willing to discuss themes, issues etc. share notes, opinions and/or differing views about such topics, focusing (of course) on Groups in Context, Parenting & Caring and/or Research Methodology

I find that the most efficent way of learning is to actually teach something to somebody else, that way you have to formulate a coherant idea in your brain, thus affirming your knowledge and understanding of the topic. And so in helping u i would also be helping myself, and vice versa.

I also find that debating, arguing or simply discussing a topic also helps to affirm that knowledge and gain differing perspectives of such issues and themes that may be relevant to the Groups in Context, Parenting & Caring and/or Research Methodology. It's important to undertsand those differeing views, but also to choose your own. At least this way you will have a broader choice.

So if you are doing Groups in Context, Parenting & Caring and/or Research Methodology then you can:

ADD me to your MSN list, gilboium@hotmail.com

or simply email me with the subject of "CAFS", "Groups in Context", "Parenting & Caring", "Research Methodology"

Hope to Hear From You Soon

Last edited:

Steph9

HSC
Originally posted by gilboium
At the moment i am doing the topics of Groups in Context, Parenting & Caring as well as Research Methodology which are mandatory topics in the CAFS Syllabus

I am searching for people that are willing to discuss themes, issues etc. share notes, opinions and/or differing views about such topics, focusing (of course) on Groups in Context, Parenting & Caring and/or Research Methodology

I find that the most efficent way of learning is to actually teach something to somebody else, that way you have to formulate a coherant idea in your brain, thus affirming your knowledge and understanding of the topic. And so in helping u i would also be helping myself, and vice versa.

I also find that debating, arguing or simply discussing a topic also helps to affirm that knowledge and gain differing perspectives of such issues and themes that may be relevant to the Groups in Context, Parenting & Caring and/or Research Methodology. It's important to undertsand those differeing views, but also to choose your own. At least this way you will have a broader choice.

So if you are doing Groups in Context, Parenting & Caring and/or Research Methodology then you can:

ADD me to your MSN list, gilboium@hotmail.com

or simply email me with the subject of "CAFS", "Groups in Context", "Parenting & Caring", "Research Methodology"

Hope to Hear From You Soon
Hey I'm doing CFS too. I wouldn't mind discussing these things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)