Call me crazy! (1 Viewer)

princessrach

HSC
Call me crazy, but Im looking for a job, or a series of jobs, for my mid year break at uni. Im talking like 6 weeks, Im headed overseas at the end of the year, I really need the cash.

Can anyone suggest anything?

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
prostitution is the best way to make quick cash.

most often brothels charge $100 average for 1/2 hour.

$70 goes to the you and $30 goes to the pimp

say you fuck 3 clients every 2 hours...over an 8 hour shift, over 6 weeks:

$70pc X 1.5 clients/hour X 8 hours = $840 per shift. pc= per client

now over a whole week:
$840 X 5days = $4200

now over 6 weeks:
$4200 X 6 =

$25200

you can have a great holiday!

Last edited:

XPIOTOS

HSC
It's also a great way to get STIs and AIDS lol

Last edited:

Donski

HSC
N/A
register with one of those recruitment agencies....probably end up with data entry or whatever. I wouldnt tell them that you are only available for 6 weeks if I were u though...just say nothing then leave coz ur only temping so who cares.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
^ It certainly is cash in hand. With all these benefits, what's not there to love?

The unanimous opinion in this topic is that you sell yourself for money. I can get you started.

*zip*

HSC
go for a temping job through a recruitment agency (plenty on seek - ipa (they are really nice from experience); recruitment solutions, select evalu8, etc)......they have heaps of jobs going

u can also apply for a full time role through them - most of them have 3 weeks fully paid training too, which is heaps easy..then ur only left with 3 weeks more left..heaps easy

just before ur about to leave say its not working out (dont say youre only working for 6 weeks or noone will hire u, say youve deferred uni for the rest of the year or something they wont know any different). they have to pay you legally so there are no worries there..and most ocmpanies budget for a dropout rate so yeah

thats what i recommend doing

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
yea do some data entry, it is near the end of the financial year so most companies want to have their figures in the computer record. will get you pretty good money.

OR, as i often recommend, telemarketing. quick fast money, very tough work but.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)