Can’t get myself to study (1 Viewer)

Disssi

HSC
N/A
I get this overwhelming feeling of tiredness whenever I sit down to study, and within 15mins I end up falling asleep halfway through reading a textbook or watching a video that explains whatever I’m trying to learn.

Any tips on how to fix this? I just want to get myself to focus.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I get this overwhelming feeling of tiredness whenever I sit down to study, and within 15mins I end up falling asleep halfway through reading a textbook or watching a video that explains whatever I’m trying to learn.

Any tips on how to fix this? I just want to get myself to focus.
Do some pull ups/pushups to the point your sweating and sitting down and learning feels like a reward rather than a task.

liv888

HSC
Propper ans: Go out take a breather, make sure you're getting enough sleep at night, study in a well lit area and don't just read- try teaching urself the concepts to make it more fun

The way I tackle it (the stress-inducing way): induce so much caffeine it's physically impossible to not not do work, don't let myself eat until I get a concept, leave my phone in another room and realise that the hsc is really close and that this is the last chance to do anything right- there's literally no going back

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Can you start by walking whilst reading your notes? That should hopefully keep you awake.

Make sure you get enough water during the day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)