Can anyone provide with their previous depth studies so that I can make sure I’m doing everything right (1 Viewer)

Hivaclibtibcharkwa

HSC
Can anyone provide with their previous depth studies so that I can make sure I’m doing everything right

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
investigating science and chemistry
Like the others said it varies based on the assessment task. The best way to check if you are doing it correctly is make sure each points in the rubric are addressed. One way to do that is use specific headings for each point. Doing it like that usually leads to a good mark because the teacher will be directly marking it off what things are written in the rubric

Hivaclibtibcharkwa

HSC
Like the others said it varies based on the assessment task. The best way to check if you are doing it correctly is make sure each points in the rubric are addressed. One way to do that is use specific headings for each point. Doing it like that usually leads to a good mark because the teacher will be directly marking it off what things are written in the rubric
no as I have no idea on what to make an experiment on. my teacher wants us to to do first hand. but whatever I say she says is too simple and not on a year 12 level. i don't know what experiment to perform

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
no as I have no idea on what to make an experiment on. my teacher wants us to to do first hand. but whatever I say she says is too simple and not on a year 12 level. i don't know what experiment to perform
Ah okay that's a bit different in terms of developing it. I thought you were talking about writing it up after you've performed it

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
What topic have you been asked to cover? What sort of ideas have you had?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)