Can someone predict my ATAR if I get these HSC Marks? (1 Viewer)

PredictMyATAR2021

HSC
English Studies: 70/75
Maths Standard 2: 90/100
CAFS: 91/100
Biology: 88/100
Chemistry: 85/100
p.s. wondering why I do English studies and all atar subjects, my Year 10 English results weren’t good enough and my teacher thought I would struggle with writing and keeping up in track, so they made me do studies, in which i topped the class with consistent results throughout the year.

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
Well
English Studies: Got 82%
Maths Standard: 85%
CAFS: 79%
Biology: 81%
Chemistry: 75% (I had struggled with the content with it but I been studying extra, to bounce back in the HSC)
Keep believing man,even tho your goal is 85 at a bare minimum, You get score much higherby dedication and staying focus.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
The English Studies Examination is out of 70, not 75. If English Studies is your only limitation, i.e. if English is the only subject where your performance isn't as good, but you can ensure optimal performance in the rest of your subjects, you may still be able to achieve a rather favourable ATAR, despite the significant effect that English as an HSC subject normally displays on your ATAR.

Considering relevant UAC data:
  • The highest ATAR achieved by a student who sat the English Studies Examination was 80.30 in 2020.
  • The highest ATAR achieved by a student who sat the English Studies Examination was 84.35 in 2019.
Considering this information in addition to the information you provided, I believe it would be safe to say that an 85 ATAR might actually be possible. Keep in mind that this is just a mere prediction that is made somewhat more difficult due to the fact that you are taking English Studies. As mentioned by @YourLocalDumbAss however, you should stay determined and diligent in your preparations and do your utmost to perform well in the HSC exams across all your subjects. Hopefully, you will be happy with the result.

I hope this helps! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)