Can you ask the hsc supervisors to remind you the time? (1 Viewer)

Samarth shah

HSC
for the last 4 tests, I can't see the timer after like 20 mins into the test idk why, I have glasses nor do I have vision problems one time i fixed it during English by rubbing my eyes but it doesn't work anymore, so is it possible to ask the supervisor to remind you the time instead of having to constantly put your hand up?

icycledough

HSC
Potentially, they might fog up because of wearing glasses. I'm aware some people can have this issue as the air leaves your mask and settles on your glasses. In this case, you can possibly see if they can move you to the front (although I'm pretty sure that would be impractical and not a possibility). Definitely though if you make the invigilators aware of your situation, they will take that into account and come up with some solutions; could be reminding you of the time, maybe they could move another clock closer to where you sit (to also benefit other students who may be sitting a long away from the clock), etc.

laterz laterz

HSC
for the last 4 tests, I can't see the timer after like 20 mins into the test idk why, I have glasses nor do I have vision problems one time i fixed it during English by rubbing my eyes but it doesn't work anymore, so is it possible to ask the supervisor to remind you the time instead of having to constantly put your hand up?
Yeah lol ofc you can. I feel like you guys are thinking of the supervisors as some kind of robots. You can ask them before the exam even starts and they'll move a clock closer to you (that's what people at my school did). You can always take your watch in or smth. And if that's not possible, you can always ask them what the time it is at any time. Lol they are humans too and they understand if you are unable to see what the time is.

Samarth shah

HSC
Yeah lol ofc you can. I feel like you guys are thinking of the supervisors as some kind of robots. You can ask them before the exam even starts and they'll move a clock closer to you (that's what people at my school did). You can always take your watch in or smth. And if that's not possible, you can always ask them what the time it is at any time. Lol they are humans too and they understand if you are unable to see what the time is.
The problem is no matter how close I am to clock its blurry afterwards even when i was the closest I could be to the clock and Its really annoying having to ask them for the time, so I might ask at start of exam or just try use eye drops in the morning

DheerChoudhury

HSC
One thing I've been doing for these exams (even though I'm pretty much always at the front of the row) is taking in a wristwatch. It has been incredibly vital, especially for me where I know that I am prone to wasting time if I don't manage it well. The little time it takes to break concentration, move your neck upwards, let your eyes find the clock, compute the time and where you should be in the test, look back down, and resume your progression, definitely makes an impact if like me you look at the clock more times than ideal.

Samarth shah

HSC
One thing I've been doing for these exams (even though I'm pretty much always at the front of the row) is taking in a wristwatch. It has been incredibly vital, especially for me where I know that I am prone to wasting time if I don't manage it well. The little time it takes to break concentration, move your neck upwards, let your eyes find the clock, compute the time and where you should be in the test, look back down, and resume your progression, definitely makes an impact if like me you look at the clock more times than ideal.
um its too blurry when i look at the clock after I start the test and my memory and thinking recently is extremely bad so I can't really compute time in my head nor do i want to bring a watch as its just gonna take up space on the small desks our school gives us but thanks for advice if eye drops fix my vision during test ill definitely do this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)