Can you use blue-black ink in trials/HSC exams? (1 Viewer)

Auzendriel

HSC
I bought bottled blue black ink (Lamy blue black) for my fountain pen and I hate black ink unless if it's diluted slightly. Are you allowed to use ink that isn't fully black in trials and HSC exams?

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
I bought bottled blue black ink (Lamy blue black) for my fountain pen and I hate black ink unless if it's diluted slightly. Are you allowed to use ink that isn't fully black in trials and HSC exams?
With pens you can use black or blue ink, preferably black as it's easier to mark or see when photocopied if needed. Shouldn't matter if it's slightly diluted as long as it can be seen.

idkkdi

HSC
y not do IB?

Auzendriel

HSC
With pens you can use black or blue ink, preferably black as it's easier to mark or see when photocopied if needed. Shouldn't matter if it's slightly diluted as long as it can be seen.
so blue-black is fine?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd try out some scanners and scan your handwriting and check the visibility of the inks on the scanned version.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)