cases help? (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
i have an in-class exam coming up and i need a couple of cases for topic 3 (economic issues), specifically to do with external stability (fsr my teacher has been focusing a lot on this, idk if he's hinting that it'll be important for the test)
i don't rlly have any case studies on current account deficit and net foreign debt and I'm struggling to find some in my textbook, can anyone help?
even if its just a few names of some cases, i can analyse them myself but i just don't know where to find themmm (note: they all have to be Australian and recent)

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
have a look at debt levels, and the composition of it (short term or long term)
Terms of Trade levels
you don't necessarily need 'case studies' for what you mentioned, so long as you have the relevant stats you can base your argument off that

stuff you can link to savings investment gap, pitchford thesis, dutch disease, covid-19, the supply chain issues in brazil, china's rapid economic growth period/mining boom (2000/10s)

I've got an essay I wrote last year I can send you if you want on this topic

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
i have an in-class exam coming up and i need a couple of cases for topic 3 (economic issues), specifically to do with external stability (fsr my teacher has been focusing a lot on this, idk if he's hinting that it'll be important for the test)
i don't rlly have any case studies on current account deficit and net foreign debt and I'm struggling to find some in my textbook, can anyone help?
even if its just a few names of some cases, i can analyse them myself but i just don't know where to find themmm (note: they all have to be Australian and recent)
I still don’t believe you

indeed

HSC
I assume you mean cases as in like recent events, if so then the mining resurgences are really good (they impact TOT, hence driving surplus in BOGS, hence CA); also you can talk about how cash rate has increased affecting foreign investment affecting repayments recorded on NPY, hence CA

nsw..wollongong

HSC
have a look at debt levels, and the composition of it (short term or long term)
Terms of Trade levels
you don't necessarily need 'case studies' for what you mentioned, so long as you have the relevant stats you can base your argument off that

stuff you can link to savings investment gap, pitchford thesis, dutch disease, covid-19, the supply chain issues in brazil, china's rapid economic growth period/mining boom (2000/10s)

I've got an essay I wrote last year I can send you if you want on this topic
yep thank you so much! my teacher has just been placing a lot of emphasis on it and a couple of students in my class doing case studies on this (which relates to every other subtopic within the economic issues topic so its easily adaptable),, so I'm just tryna cover all my basis

also an essay would be rlly rlly helpful if u don't mind!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)