Casual relationships (1 Viewer)

What do you think of casual relationships?

• I identify with neither gender, hell no to casual relationships

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
So I've done a quick search, but haven't really come up with a decisive answer..

Whilst my original interest in this question was sparked by a situation with a hunky security guard I've found myself in recently, I'm interested to know what everyone thinks of casual relationships (be it one night stands, 'friends with benefits', whatever)

Poll to follow. Feel free to discuss your opinion :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Refer to Seinfeld on friends with benefits.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i have no problem with them... though there are some girls who go into them hoping that they'll become something more... DON'T do this, you'll end up analysing everything he says/does to you, wondering "what if" etc, and just hurting yourself. FBs should always make it clear where they stand with each other from the start, and if emotions get involved (and are unrequited), you should get out :p

i made a similar thread ages ago, if you want to have a look :p
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=35837

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Fobs making things clear? Is that possible ?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hipsta_jess said:
id never do the fuck buddy thing, i respect myself and my body far to much for that.
Haha, look how my attitudes have changed over the course of the year!

*ashlea*

HSC
i have no problem with casual relationships or flings.. i think at our age it's fine to just wanna have a bit of fun, as long as u don't get emotional about it, like bubz said..
although i personally am not in a casual relationship atm i fully support them! :)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Yeah, opinions change. I'd say no cause I'm looking for a long-term relationship, but I think the experience with short-term ones will do me some good. It's always gonna happen. Your emotions get in the way and later release that they were wrong. If your lucky enough to get into short term relationships purely for the physical/sexual aspect of it and have nothing against it then go for it. It will be a problem when emotions come into it and it will eventually.

cabanaboy21

HSC
I identify with neither gender, bring on the casual relationships 1person 7.69%

^^^^

MORON!!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
You do realise that there are people that do not identify strongly with one gender or the other (as we think of them)?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
"I identify with neither gender" wtf jess?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
There are people, genetically speaking, that do not believe they are a male OR a female, based on the strict guidelines we as society have placed on the requirements of gender.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
There are people, genetically speaking, that do not believe they are a male OR a female, based on the strict guidelines we as society have placed on the requirements of gender.
If you keep being so politically correct, you will turn into one of those stupid arts students who have nothing to do except being politically correct and protesting things like the VSU.

krystalp

HSC
hipsta_jess said:

but a female has a vagina and a male has a penis?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)