Catching a train to the meat on wednesday? (1 Viewer)

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
actually the 8:47 isn't an express so I might just drive to a different station. ie YES I'LL BE ON THE 8:50 FROM TOWN HALL. Are people going for a particular carriage?

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
People attending the day, feel free to exchange numbers etc to try to sync up with each other, especially for the more busy stations like Central/Town Hall etc.

Thief

!!
HSC
actually the 8:47 isn't an express so I might just drive to a different station. ie YES I'LL BE ON THE 8:50 FROM TOWN HALL. Are people going for a particular carriage?
Well actually there are going to be quite a few people going on the 8.20 from Town hall - they're getting on at Lidcombe or somewhere further along the line. I'm not sure if I should get the 8.20 or 8.50...

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Well actually there are going to be quite a few people going on the 8.20 from Town hall - they're getting on at Lidcombe or somewhere further along the line. I'm not sure if I should get the 8.20 or 8.50...
8:20 so then you can come help out set up =)

Thief

!!
HSC
8:20 so then you can come help out set up =)
That means I have to get up before 7am :cry: y u do dis to me Carrot

hehe jks its cool. I'll see which train Magical Kebab is gonna get.

Actually he's online right now! @Kebab, have you made up your mind which train you're getting?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Things start at 9:30 though, right? And the 8:20 will get you there kinda early (though maybe you can help carrot). I already live an hour out of the city so not going to be getting on a train that early im afraid

Thief

!!
HSC
Things start at 9:30 though, right? And the 8:20 will get you there kinda early (though maybe you can help carrot). I already live an hour out of the city so not going to be getting on a train that early im afraid
Yeah, true. I think Kebab might prefer the 8.50 one anyways, so you two can go together =)

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A

Actually he's online right now! @Kebab, have you made up your mind which train you're getting?
I have to wake up before 7AM as well :)

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC

Really before 7am? I know the M54 bus from Macquarie can take you straight direct to Parramatta library all in a matter of approx 1 hr (give or take 15 mins).

Thief

!!
HSC
Really before 7am? I know the M54 bus from Macquarie can take you straight direct to Parramatta library all in a matter of approx 1 hr (give or take 15 mins).
Well, if I'm going to get the BOS train, that involves me getting on at town hall at 8.20. and then i'd have to get a 7.30 bus cos if I got the bus that comes after that I could miss the train.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)