Catholic Trial - Wrong? (1 Viewer)

googy_1985

HSC
N/A
Hi,
I have the answers to the catholic trial (last yr) which I got from my teacher who got it from the people who wrote the paper.
In the multiple choice I am finding MANY different answers.
I have found about 4 which I dont agree
e.g Question 18
SQL stands for ??
I put C) Structured Query Language
THEY PUT D) Standard Query Language.

What do u all think of the answers?

Last edited:

del

HSC
N/A
yeah i saw that one too......

bah...if someone marked you wrong for that ....dispute it....anyways most ppl know its structured query language

googy_1985

HSC
N/A
Also Q 2.

Does anyone know the answer to Question 2. They put A ) phone number, but i DONT agree

& Question 7 - They put B although I put D. The main reason is they said 'The Main issues relating to Information Technology' although B says environment --> relating to the waste at the landfill.

Last edited:

del

HSC
N/A
I chose (A) - phone number
ISP and telephone line aren't a modem setting, and you wouldn't really fiddle with (D) anyway.

For Question 7 I chose (B) like they did because that is the one that most applies/concerns the rate payers. Privacy, Freedom of Info and Bias is related to the council publishing their findings, they may reveal personal info and/or indirectly skew the results... environment,m because the implementation of the system to track rubbish is going to have a wider effect on the council's environment....illegal dumpers, damaging waste etc etc

del

HSC
N/A
it's an issue when it comes to say disposing of old equipment... then again... information technology can be seen as a positive as well.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)