• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Centre Number? (2 Viewers)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
So I was just thinking I should do a cover page for my major work, reflection statement and was thinking I should put my student number and centre number on the cover page for easy identification (I know they will attach an ID thing tomorrow, but I think it'd be nice to have a cover page.

Is there a way to know what centre number your school is? I can just find my student number lying around the house on my School Certificate, will the centre number be on there too?

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Ask your school, I'm sure they have the answer
Don't think anyone at the school would be in at this hour :p Maybe it's not a big deal and I'll just put the student number cause the centre number will be on the ID tag for everything that gets fillled out at school tomorrow.

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A
Don't think anyone at the school would be in at this hour :p Maybe it's not a big deal and I'll just put the student number cause the centre number will be on the ID tag for everything that gets fillled out at school tomorrow.
It's not really a big deal. Maybe you could do most of it today, save it onto a usb then take it to school tomorrow, ask what the centre number is then quickly load it up on a computer, type it in, print it off and voila, the job is done :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)