Cheating? (1 Viewer)

ruseboy101

HSC
at the end when they asked us to write in our numbers and information, i saw a guy finishing a question. not only did i see him but an invigilator saw him doing it. AND THEN SHE DID NOTHING. she just ignored him. WTF. imo that bastard should have his paper canceled, and i would try to get it canceled but it would screw up my assessment mark if he got a zero. i dont know what to do. also other people same him doing this as well, and saw the invigilator ignore him.

ckprior

HSC
who cares because the better he does the better you do... shit happens. your up against the state, not classmates

revanchist

HSC
Hey, what DO you call those assistants to the person overseeing your exam? ANYway, how do you know your "invigilator" didn't do anything because she had a better view of what was going on that you did?

Prosper

HSC
revanchist said:
Hey, what DO you call those assistants to the person overseeing your exam? ANYway, how do you know your "invigilator" didn't do anything because she had a better view of what was going on that you did?
I have funny stories about each of mine :D

There's this one woman who has to take breaths every time she gets up from signing someones slip. It's quite amusing.

revanchist

HSC
H'okay, from the Roget's thesaurus, which I only just thought to look up, "Invigilator" is AN ACTUAL WORD! Hooray! It is similar in meaning to "keeper".
Now my sister who sat the HSC 2 years ago told me "They're called EXAM SUPERVISORS, IDIOT, HOW HARD CAN THAT BE!?!?", so that's what you call those people, I know not to ask her anything else from now on lest I have abuse hurled in mah face ;p.
Now for another question... if their paper is given 0 for cheating, does that actually affect your results? Wouldn't the BoS take this into account?

mick135

HSC
Capt.787 said:
Don't worry about it, he probably got a low mark.
:eek: :eek:
if he was confident in his exam, do you think he would have kept going?
and your not just up against the state - your up against the mick135ster!
yeah
for those of you who don't know
mick135ster > gangsta > gansta
just a lil inequality to rock your socks off!

diapooja

HSC
wateva dude
let him f/ around
he cant always go on with it
riiiigggggghhhhhhtttttt?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)