Cheating... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hye Class

HSC
Kyroth*** said:
Seriously mate, not the place.
Although I'm curious, how do you intend to cheat with a phone and microphone? Because it seems to me the only way it would work is if you had someone who had sat the exams before, had the answer key, or had all your notes on the other end. And then if that person has a consience... seems very risky to me.
your too late...i oready did it and it was a success..and yes they had sat the exam b4...and yes they had all their notes on the other end...and yes i was online with them b4 i went in to the room

screem41

HSC
Well done Hye Class. Great call. Really original too.

Santah

HSC
sampognetta said:
"hitler was a fag. he did heaps of gay things. nobody liked him. not even is mum. he smells like gay. he was i poof and i recon he had no friends."
lol some of my super condensed modern history notes were good like that, eg:

Stressemann = roxxor
Chancellor Bruning = noob
Rohm = owned

Obviously my normal study notes were more detailed than that :p

rcandelori

Hye Class said:
your too late...i oready did it and it was a success..and yes they had sat the exam b4...and yes they had all their notes on the other end...and yes i was online with them b4 i went in to the room
And yes, you're a complete and utter prick. I'm sure your vocabulary of expletives will understand that.

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
Hye Class said:
I hope the real BOS are reading this right now and track you down, cancelling your HSC. Although I doubt it'd matter, because you'll probably get a * come December 17 anyway.

sampognetta

HSC
u cheated ay?
well bravo. looks like hye class is quite the devious one.
i can just imagine your notes.
"hitler was gay"
"the gestapo were a big bunch of poofs"
"the nazi's were a bunch of fag's"

rcandelori

sampognetta said:
u cheated ay?
well bravo. looks like hye class is quite the devious one.
"hitler was gay"
You couldn't have put it better.

Santah

HSC
sampognetta said:
"hitler was gay"
Nah, I bet he didnt have any notes :p

sampognetta

HSC
funny, hye class seems to have gone quiet.
looks as though our argument was better.
better luck next time

Last edited:

bonniejjj

HSC
I know everyone's had their two cents, but I wonder why people come on here if only to abuse, insult and offend other people. I sincerely hope Hye Class is just someone with a rather distasteful sense of humour... he is giving a bad name to Muslims, and using Allah's name in a rather sacrilegious and inappropriate manner (I'm not Muslim, or otherwise religiously affiliated, but I think a certain degree of respect should be afforded to religion.) He is also lowering other peoples' opinion of him, and being generally offensive.

rcandelori

bonniejjj said:
I know everyone's had their two cents, but I wonder why people come on here if only to abuse, insult and offend other people. I sincerely hope Hye Class is just someone with a rather distasteful sense of humour... he is giving a bad name to Muslims, and using Allah's name in a rather sacrilegious and inappropriate manner (I'm not Muslim, or otherwise religiously affiliated, but I think a certain degree of respect should be afforded to religion.) He is also lowering other peoples' opinion of him, and being generally offensive.
To appropriate Thackeray's quote: "trolls will be trolls"

sampognetta

HSC
bonniejjj- i can see where your coming from. i agree that hye class has an unfortunate style of humour. i doubt verry much that hye class is even muslim. judging by the way he talks about allah. hye class is himself a racist and a homophobe.
i myself dont see the logic in predudice. and i have nothing agaist anybody. i dont care about what faith or sexuality hye class had. i do however have something agaist using homosexuality as derogitary. all it shows is that that particular person has little to no knowledge of that race or religion.

Last edited:

rcandelori

sampognetta said:
bonniejjj- i can see where your coming from. i agree that hye class has an unfortunate style of humour. i doubt verry much that hye class is even muslim. judging by the way he talks about allah. hye class is himself a racist and a homophobe.
i myself dont see the logic in predudice. and i have nothing agaist anybody. i dont care about what faith or sexuality hye class had. i do however have something agaist using homosexuality as derogitary. all it shows is that that particular person has little to no knowledge of that race or religion.
Or rather, a person who has nothing intelligent to contribute.

Bo-batron

HSC
Bah, I simply could not cheat. Ever. It would be easy to do, yes. But I couldn't bring myself to do that, simply because I am a wuss who would turn myself in before dying of guilt :p

hannah03

I completely agree. I'm going to sound appaulingly like my mother but i honestly think the only person you're truly cheating is yourself. A cheated mark is a hollow achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)