Chem and Maths (1 Viewer)

ashllis92

HSC
what level of chem and maths should i enrol in? I'm doing Adv science
I did 3U maths and got 90 for 2U and 37 for 3U
I also got 80 for chem?
should I do the normal level or advanced because i read that there are less higher marks in the standard classes

Lydia_88

HSC
Hi Ashillis,

It depends on what major you want to follow. Most majors do allow you to take the normal option OR you can take the higher one..its totally up to you..

Btw, you dont mind me asking what study plan are you choosing.. i may be able to help you for a bit!

Last edited:

ashllis92

HSC
im definately leaning towards chemistry or one of the medical sciences, im not intending to do any maths after this year either... unless i have to

sunny

meh.
HSC
because i read that there are less higher marks in the standard classes
+1

Hi Ashillis,

It depends on what major you want to follow. Most majors do allow you to take the normal option OR you can take the higher one..its totally up to you..
+2

If you're up for a challenge do the higher version. You have a couple of weeks till census to move down if you feel a bit pwned at the classes.

ashllis92

HSC
I can't do chem this semester anyway because it clashes with SCIF1021 which is only offered in S1 and has to be done in first year :| very gay!
I put down for normal maths but i might transfer over and try the harder one, that being said its pointless if i can only get a pass but a credit in standard... we'll see

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)