chem is finished and we're still obessing! (1 Viewer)

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
i find it quite amusing that although the exam and all things of HSC chem is over, we're still on this site talking about it
hehe we've become attached! i wanna do something more with this info in my head... seems like a waste that in 6 months time i would have forgotton everything!

vegeta_316

;) I know what you mean. I've learnt so much chem over the past week for that matter and I'll probably never need it again. I wish I learnt all of this earlier in the year. Maybe I would have got a better ranking and better marks in my school assessments.

I find it good to talk about an exam with other people just to make a comparision with them on how you personally went. That's how I feel anyway when talking about an exam.

crazylilmonkee

HSC
talking bout it makes me realise where i lost marks..
not a good thing..
but then again.. ITS OVER! :D

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
yeahhhh, i think ppl like to compare themselves to others altho they wouldn't admit it! LOLS BUT YEAH........i try and pick up my mistakes BUT then whats the use?????i wont b doin this n e more. Same wif u ppl, i feel that it's been such a waste all this knowledge still in my head i wish i could continue or smthng, maybe tutor or smthng

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Same here, I wish I could use this for something else besides possibly helping the new Year 12 Chemistry students. Hey! I could get paid for this! And if I do go crap then I can redo Chemisty again! Hurrah for acceleration!
I wonder if I could pick up with my chemistry knowledge? :p
Too bad I'm very much on a humanities based course next year so I can do law at uni...

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
lol.. technically you could do a full-on science/maths course in year 12 and get into law at uni.

why am i still here.... hmm.... prolli cuz i'm still on msn probation until tmz when i finally finish =)
yay only 13 hours till freedom baby~ ^^

enemy

I agree with both of my hands and legs.Chem is over and it's also my last studying exam.So...Chill Oout...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i agree i wish i could use it for something, actually all school work for that matter, it's all a waste

Rand

Originally posted by mei_ling03
i find it quite amusing that although the exam and all things of HSC chem is over, we're still on this site talking about it
hehe we've become attached! i wanna do something more with this info in my head... seems like a waste that in 6 months time i would have forgotton everything!
Hahaha, I cant believe that you dont see why most of us come on this site.
I come on cause I know I fucked that test hard, but reading other peoples' responses make me feel that I killed it :D

PS> I'm joking: My maths teacher said "see you next year" when I went to return textbook, but I dont wanna repeat! :(

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
That's just because of the multiple choice questions, we're obsessing because we want to see that we're right. Especially since everyone knows what their answer is but not what the right answer is..

mei ling, will you marry me? MGS freak :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah, i think i know what i got out of the multiple choice now, not too bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)