Chinese Background Spearkers?? (1 Viewer)

amy2015

HSC
N/A
HI,
Just desperately wondering if here's anyone doing Chinese Background Speaker? I go to Chatswood Sat. School and honestly having not much education done over there. Teacher chats about her life, her family, her kids... 3 hours past like 0.0
I do understand doing this course pretty much means you are on your own, since there's very little chance you meet a brilliant teacher who is actually good at Chinese (as in understanding literature and stuff). I love Chinese and aiming high. How's your experiences with this course? Any advises and resources care to share?

amy2015

HSC
N/A
Well I like it very much and i'm doing quite alright with it

amy2015

HSC
N/A
Did you do at a Sat. school? Oh forgot to really mention my intention: If there's anyone at other centres beside from Chatswood, and thinking they have a really good teacher? Or just any general advises in studying this course

PakiPrince

HSC
I don't speark Chinese.

Though Buk Lau does. Get in touch with him (or her) for Chinese language teaching.

iammonnn

HSC
I do it at Strathfield Centre and my teacher is absolutely amazing. He (Mr Zhang) was/is a hsc marker and he knows his stuff. Sure we go off topic a lot of the times but lets be real, Chinese is so boring and if your doing a background course, you basically know a lot of your stuff anyway.

By the way, I would recommend you do this course only if this is your 12 units because this is the worst scaling subject ever in history (worse than VA) so yeah dont risk it unless your top band 5/band 6 student.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)