co-ed school formals. (1 Viewer)

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
:wave: for those of us at co-ed schools...
are you allowed to bring a partner from outside school?
if not, [and you aren't going out with someone from school] will you go with a friend of the opposite sex from school or go with your friends?

i'll get the ball rolling.
the formal commitee decided to not allow people from outside school to come as it's a celebration of the completion of OUR hsc.
we may, however, bring up to two people to the afterparty.
and so i'm going with a guy friend from school. :)

goosiegoo

HSC
Not that i;'ve really been thinking about this... :p But we get 4 guests for our grad, but i don't think they can actually be our 'partner' as in, when we get 'announced' in partners. :p
But i'll be going with a group of my friends, i figure it'd be funner that way.

Loza33

HSC
We can invite anyone.... i havent decided yet who i will take... i went with my boyfriend last year, and if we are still together i might take him this year, but he is in canberra now!!

We get 8 guests, including our partners (a table) but we can have more tables if we want!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I have no idea about this... I don't really care either. But I think we aren't allowed to bring partners from outside school.

And you actually have a planned afterparty Arryn? o_O

Sofstar

HSC
We have a planned after party too. This time it's at an actual place and not at someone's house.
N/A to the question.

idling fire

HSC
We're allowed as many other people as can fit, so it depends on how many buy tickets. I'll be going with friends from school, although I suspect some of them will have dates.

shaemitchell

HSC
we can bring anyone from outside the school, but they have to be approved first via a form.
we havent planned an after party. neither did last year. noone in my grade will turn up if there is any hint of fun i have a better chance of inviting people from the public school who actually go out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)