Coffs! anyone going? 2011 (1 Viewer)

Chloe238

HSC
Okay Okay I no its going to be crap as everyone says but it was the only choice me and my friend had.

We plan to make it fun ahaha but just wondering if anyone else was going there? :caffeine:

Ezalb

HSC
I was surprised to see this thread. I'm from the Coffs Harbour area, and I didn't expect people to come here for schoolies. Where are you and your friend from?

kirstyanne-xx

HSC
Me and my friends are going to Coffs! We don't reckon it will be shit, we think it's going to be awesome haha. We are literally across the beach from where we are staying I can't wait :)

Chloe238

HSC
Oh heaps good :) me and my friends are from Sydney. We couldnt afford the $1000+ for gold coast and non of us would be 18 :p

Where staying at the dolphin sands Im pretty sure. What about yourself? And what week are you going?

buddy2

HSC
yeh im heading up to coffs, what dates you going??

engie_benji

HSC
i live 20 mins from coffs! The coffs hotel can be pretty good fun on fri's and sat's but otherwise it mightn't be the best trip for clubbing. Beaches are still lovely up there though! Im goin to surfers personally.

Premium Member
HSC
I live in Coffs, had no idea people actually came here for schoolies, but I always seem to get surprised. Weather's looking like it's going to be pretty warm as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)