College Rollcall (1 Viewer)

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Just wondering what college everyone got into! Congrats to anyway who got an offer to their first preference. Side question: How did your interviews go? Mine was pretty casual and i was expecting a bit of an interrogation.

Mine: University College (First Preference)

mn26

HSC
waaa?????
you've already heard?
damn you, i'm going crazy waiting for the call.
how long does it normally take?

qaz0981

HSC
i dont find out till friday, thats when my first preference calls everyone apparently.. it's killing me waiting though, i just want to know either way

Last edited:

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
I was told after the interview that i will be getting an offer, so that helped calm my nerves lolShe said usually you get told late january though. I officially got the college enrollment package 2 days ago, sent away money for expenses (Bond, Student Club, O-week shirt etc etc) and any paper work just this morning.

Goodluck to every! What colleges are you two trying to get into?

Magnifica

HSC
Hey man :)

I got into St Mary's. I know someone who got into University College like you, and she's a great girl.
I would love to hear from some people who also are coming to St Mary's College, goodluck to everyone!

OMFG7891

HSC

I got into St Mary's. I know someone who got into University College like you, and she's a great girl.
I would love to hear from some people who also are coming to St Mary's College, goodluck to everyone!
Hey,
I saw that in a previous post you said that Queens was your first preference, Ormond 2nd and Mary's third. What made you change your mind on where to go?

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC

Congratulations mate. What are you studying? at UoM? Not long now, just over 3 weeks!!!!

Another other people on BOS? There's another site that is the VCE equivalent of the BOS site that you might be able to find a heap more people attending your college. Unfortunately due to promotion reasons i'm not allowed to post the name of the site but if anyone PM's about wanting the name i will tell you it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)