COLONOSCOPY (1 Viewer)

Odlwmn

HSC
Hey guys, I just got my first colonoscopy and everything is basically fine. They did find some hemme's and diverticulosis along with a pre-cancerous polyp but nothing major. The nurses were smokin hot (well, one of them was) and I was totally out for the procedure. Was not conscious. They treated me great from start to finish. At least that's what they told me...ha
Anyway, I believe it's important to do this as we get older. I know someone that died from colon cancer (a dude that was very active and STUBBORN!!!) recently. He was a great guy. I guess he got a little psyched out when imagining the scope thingy metriculating up his bunghole. Whatever his reasoning was he never got a colonoscopy. And he paid the ultimate price for it. Don't let that happen to you! It's just not that big of a deal.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Odlwmn: why have you had this procedure at such a young age?

I've already had 5 colonoscopies. Sick of it. Not doing it anymore; preparing for the procedure is quite a bother. But you are right. Have one every 5 years or so after you are 45?? unless you have related symptoms that need checking out earlier.

Most Western diets are low in fibre intake, posing higher risks of colon cancer.

Last edited:

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Odlwmn: why have you had this procedure at such a young age?

I've already had 5 colonoscopies. Sick of it. Not doing it anymore; preparing for the procedure is quite a bother. But you are right. Have one every 5 years or so after you are 45?? unless you have related symptoms that need checking out earlier.

Most Western diets are low in fibre intake, posing higher risks of colon cancer.
Says he graduated in 2008 so he’d be in his 30s? So yeah I guess it is still a bit early but better to be safe than sorry l assume.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)