Commerce troubles (1 Viewer)

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
I'm doing Commerce at UNSW and I've accepted the offer (or so I'm told since the status is "Matriculation" on myUNSW). I haven't done much in terms of choosing my electives, as I've been busy house-hunting in Sydney (rent in Sydney is ridiculous :( )

Anyways, I have a few questions:

1) When I went to the Uni a few weeks ago there were a bunch of people in the library helping people enrol, how long will they be around for? Will it be OK to visit the library during O-week to choose my electives then (or a few days earlier since I'm moving in on the 19th) ?

2) I've looked through all the stuff the Uni sent me and can't seem to find any mention of when the last day is that we can choose our electives. Can someone please tell me the date for this?

3) I've got some friends starting Engineering degrees this year and they are in the same boat as me, they haven't chosen their electives yet, but they seem to know what their entire timetable looks like! :S Where would I go to view my timetable, or is it necessary to have chosen all of my electives first in order to have a fair idea of what it will look like?

steph _d

You can choose your subjects and make your timetable all online until the 18th Feb. After you accepted your offer UNSW should have sent you a whole package of stuff telling you how...so all you need to know is what to major in so you know which elective to choose. When you log in to myunsw there is heaps of useful stuff to help you out.

good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)