Communication (1 Viewer)

*ccs*

what did u all write for technologies able to corrcect MYOPIA and CATERACTS?

i got concave lens for mypoia and IOL replacement for cateracts

console

ye i got sumfink oimilar...didnt mention the type of lens tho...for de neurone where u had to assess micrographs or slids....i jus said slides are better because everything is der....unlike that micro graphs they were printed?...possible printing error...i dunno i jus put wateva..

*ccs*

yeh i rote the slides too coz the staining allowed the viewer to see the cell body, nucleus, myelin sheath, nodes and dendrites...lol i tried to write about how the way in which u view it effects the way u see the structure and tried to mention all the parts to sound better haha

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
Yea, I had those and plus "refractive eye surgery" for myopia.

What about that "Assess the use of prepared slides et electron micrograph....." question. I repeated myself bigtime for that, wrote about a page.

console

for action potential, i said a sufficient amount of stimuli must activate the voltage....small amount doesnt do anything large amount activates it?..lol..duno i could be wrong

*ccs*

lmao that must of been fun for him...i looked at them and it didnt register at the time that it was the section where u only do ur question and im like WTF and then im like riiiiiiiiiiight....communication haahhahaha... i dont like action potentials...i rote something bout how it duznt reach the threshold or something lol...
what diagrams did u guys draw for accommodation...i drew an eye lookin at an object (close and far away) and drew the relaxed and tight lens and suspensory ligaments and mentioned max and low accomodation...

falltopieces

HSC
Concave lens: 1. used to treat myopia
2. More affordable than having a surgery or an operation
3. Provide an alternative way to treat myopia (instead of having to
do an operation)
4. enables people with myopia to see distant objects
......... ETC
5. Improved the quality of life for the people with myopia

Intraocular lens : 1. used to treat cataracts
2. More affordable than having a sight restoring eye surgery
....etc

Kinda repetitive....

*ccs*

o0o0o0o0 really....hmmm ok then....
i rote they slice the iris, then use a probe and vibrate the lens which dissolves it and then they remove it through suction and replace with the iol and then put the iris back (or something along those lines...)

falltopieces

HSC
*ccs* said:
o0o0o0o0 really....hmmm ok then....
i rote they slice the iris, then use a probe and vibrate the lens which dissolves it and then they remove it through suction and replace with the iol and then put the iris back (or something along those lines...)

OMG That was so detail LOL

*ccs*

falltopieces said:
No sarcasm was intended :).

Umm...Hey did you know the differences between the neurones?

That question was kinda odd
lol thanx hehe i knew it because of my "last min studying" last night...
i wrote about the middle one havin no myelin sheath...and their cell bodies were in diff places...my mate wrote about one having an exposed nucleus or something...i didnt quite know the right answer...i just guessed...what did u rite?

falltopieces

HSC
*ccs* said:
lol thanx hehe i knew it because of my "last min studying" last night...
i wrote about the middle one havin no myelin sheath...and their cell bodies were in diff places...my mate wrote about one having an exposed nucleus or something...i didnt quite know the right answer...i just guessed...what did u rite?

Yeah mine is kinda the same .

I wrote: structure B doesn't have myelin sheath but Structure A and C do
and the location of the cell body

*ccs*

ok....thats good.....we both had the same answer :) i feel like i actually might have done it right now thanx :p

Oso

Biotechnician in Training
HSC
*cries* I still can't believe I didn't see those questions... I'm just about counting on Bio, it's my best subject, and after that maths onslaught...

*ccs*

Oso said:
*cries* I still can't believe I didn't see those questions... I'm just about counting on Bio, it's my best subject, and after that maths onslaught...

WHATTT?? what questions did u miss??? and what maths did u do ? (i do general and it was ok for me)..

and falltopeices...its shit coz we'll never know if we got it right or wrong lol..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)