Communications: TECHNOLOGIES (1 Viewer)

HeyKrazi

Did anyone identify a vision/hearing problem that was caused by a failure to RESPOND to stimuli?? Oh, and can someone tell me wat nucleotide question... i dont think i even saw it - was it the very first question of section I??? !!!

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i wrote about cochlea implants, hearing aids, IOLs and glasses and contacts. their function so that i answered the implied question and then babbled on about society

lana 04

sweet

im glad i got that bit right.....

i also wrote about cochlear and cataracts and how without sight and hearing ppl cannot detect exteria stimuli...... this question was a bit strange :p

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
not a whole lot of people wrote about hyperopia and myopia which uses laser surgery or glasses and contacts. i did

BelindaJ

lukebennett said:
not a whole lot of people wrote about hyperopia and myopia which uses laser surgery or glasses and contacts. i did
yah yah..i did that too..radial n photorefrective keratotomy..i think..lol..meh.. were there ne other sound technologies?...besides cochlear implants n hearing aids?..

BriannoThePiano

lukebennett said:
Yeh, I wrote about myopia, hyperopia and cataracts. I wanted to write about hearing aids and cochlear implants but i stopped coz i didnt think id get the time.. i wanted to make sure i finished

jesshika

supreme being
^ yeah same
how many pages did yu guys end up writing for this 7 marker?? i wrote like 3 pagees... is taht way too long ?????

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i wrote 4.5 pages on the 7 marker. all i wrote about was what the devices do in terms of stimuli and then what impact that has on society.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
lukebennett said:
i did..i talked about hearing aids and cochlear implants and refractive laser eye surgery and which lens in glasses or contacts fixes myopia or hyperopia..and then crapped about society also..yeh..

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
I cant remember if I wrote 3 or 4 pages, probably 3 and a bit but I spoke about cataracts with the intraocular lens, cochlear implants and hearing aids and how they impact on society. Like with the cataract surgery it extends the lifespan and contributes to quality of life etc. blah blah blah

zac_campbell

this question was great because it was so open. i wrote about myopeia, hyperopeia, cataracts for eye sight. for the ear i wrote about hearing aids and the coclea impants and i also wrote about the electronic device that allows people to speak with there vocal chords are stuffed ( i got this cause i remembered it from south park!:p) i wrote so much for the option that i had to use 2 books
--------------------------------IT'S ALL OVER. I'VE FINISHED THE 'HSC'!!!-------------------------------

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I wrote about choclea implants, hearing aids, myopia and hyperopia (and how they can be corrected) and cataracts.

Oh and l wrote 5 and a bit pages. My writing was spaced out but it was different in areas.

Last edited:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
yeh i talked about the cochlear implant, hearing aid, cataracts, laser surgery, glasses and contact lenses, convex n concave lenses, made comparisons giving adv + disadv of all n impact on society lalala.. took me 3 pages for a bloody 7 mark Q geez.. don't know why i bother..

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
with question a (i) did they want us to say cerebrum. i said sound interpretation was Wernickes area and light interpretation was occipital lobe (and said that they were located on the cerebrum). should i get the mark for that question?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)