COMP1511 TLB (1 Viewer)

shashysha

HSC
Hey, so rn on my timetable I have an online TLB for comp1511 but I have the option to switch it to in person. Does anyone know how much better/worse online classes are than in person? The only downside is that I'll have a 7 hour day if I choose the in person class but I would rather go uni than stay at home haha. Anyone who's done the course in the past who can provide insight? Thanks :)

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey, so rn on my timetable I have an online TLB for comp1511 but I have the option to switch it to in person. Does anyone know how much better/worse online classes are than in person? The only downside is that I'll have a 7 hour day if I choose the in person class but I would rather go uni than stay at home haha. Anyone who's done the course in the past who can provide insight? Thanks :)
You really should be fine. Nothing wrong with an online TLB for 1511 because all your work is individual work and all marks are assigned for programming only. I guess it’s easier for a tutor to help you if you’re there in person but iirc there are help sessions that you can go to and get help with assignments and stuff anyway.

shashysha

HSC
You really should be fine. Nothing wrong with an online TLB for 1511 because all your work is individual work and all marks are assigned for programming only. I guess it’s easier for a tutor to help you if you’re there in person but iirc there are help sessions that you can go to and get help with assignments and stuff anyway.
Yep thank you! Yeah I guess I'll just opt for online then since I'd want to avoid such a long day and I'll go out my way to find people in my classes then haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)