• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

compulsory assignment (1 Viewer)

pig_93

HSC
FOR THAT compulsory assignment for continuity and change (i think lol) im doing russia in regards to government institutions...and linking it to the russian revolution and conflict structuralism (for my theory of social change).

does anyone have any ideas that i can do to make this assignment really really good?? plus i gotta do an essay on it later on next term (year).

i am aiming for a band 6 in this subject, but i got a long way to go. any hints and esp regarding this assignment??

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Are you getting band 6 in assignments and tests in year 11 Society and Culture? If the answer is 'yes', then keep up with what you're doing. If the answer is 'no', look over your exam papers and assignments to see where you were marked down and improve from there.

For any kind of essays, the marker is looking for how much you understand about what you are writing. how familiar are you with S&C concepts? Make sure your essay is succint and to the point, with a logical flow of ideas.

Finally, ask your teacher what he/she is expected of you from this essay. And also to check (after your draft is completed) if you have achieved the syllabus outcomes for Continuity and Change, i.e. H1, H2...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)