Concepts (1 Viewer)

shortie_689

HSC
My concept was along the lines of how illusions contradict our perceptions of reality... I had drawings an photographs that were takin in heavy weather conditions where clouds fogs an that completely distorted the reality of the land.

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
Since I'm doing film, I looked at the Top 250 of imdB and realised that most the "best films" are tragedies or are really dark

so I decided to do "loneliness" :D

SureBluff

HSC
hey syper, you realise that we are suppose to hand in an essay along with initial research on our concept by the end of this term right? I still have NO FRICKEN CLUE.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
doing photography as my media type, most likely crappy digital, but i have a digital slr so its okay.

concepts
shakespeare at the moment, ophelia from hamlet :)
generated realities
electric dreams
robots
society as a beehive
deja vu (photography series..)
and stuff inspired by magritte's works, particularly the lovers series

darksbane

Do Not Tap on Glass
HSC
I've decided for my BOW that I'd like to base it on fantasy, anime, thought, imagination or journeys or all of the above. Most of my art previously has been related to one of these and depending on which one, is usually done with pens/pencils or done digitally (both photo's, fractals, 3D gen and digital manipulation), but I'd like to combine all of them, or as many as possible.

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
:D- i didn't come up with my final concept until towards the end of first term....what i did do was collect lots of material (images, essays, glossaries, info on other artists) and explore techniques in my VAPD... i ended up with lots of diaries...4 actually, plus little bits of this and that.

syper

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
HSC
I'm now thinking of doing a series of portraits using acrylics, in the styles of the most famous artists from different times. I wouldn't mind doing landscapes though, maybe I will incorporate a bit of both :)

MushROOM HeaD

HSC
SYper NO Worry

omG speakin of concepts

my teachers tryin to make me have one... cause right now im paintin whateva comes into my head lol
:uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)